I have been nominated for the Very Inspirational blogger award. Mrs. Nelson’s Math Tutoring and The State of Motherhood are the equally inspiring bloggers who nominated me. Thank you, ladies. It feels so wonderful for my work to be acknowledged by others’ whose writing I respect.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
7 Things About Myself:
- I am a high school dropout with a Master’s degree. On my way to being an LCSW. But I would never tell the kids I work with about that!
- I was conceived on a small west coastal town, and then transplanted to the Midwest while in utero. I am now back in that small west coastal town. It is the place that has always felt more like HOME. My hippy family didn’t quite “fit in” in the Midwest.
- I traveled alone through Latin America in my mid-twenties. I grew a lot during these travels, particularly in my ability to be comfortable wherever I am. I also learned Spanish, which is incredibly useful career-wise.
- I am a bit of a hedonist. I love to revel in the world of the senses.
- My greatest strength is my authenticity.
- My greatest weakness is my sense of direction. Really, I think I am direction-blind.
- I strive to live in a state of gratitude. Every moment.
- One Thousand Single Days
- Lindsay Leaps
- Breathe Believe Begin
- Feelings Faced
- Forcing Myself Happy
- Mummy Flying Solo
- Only Here Only Now
- Mindful Balance Blog
- The Life Monk
- For You, the FRIGGIN’ AWESOME BLOGGER (FAB) AWARD! Why? Because I Can! (sahmataineking.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award (itsthelittlethingsblog.wordpress.com)
- A Treat: The Very Inspiring Blogger & One Lovely Blog Awards (firstnightdesign.wordpress.com)